? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 29, 2008

Hello again...

Hello Hello,
I'm super bored la..holidays suck when you have to spend them at home.Hmm..my weekend was fun.

Church~had childrens mass.beautiful voices:)strucked me that next week will be nicole's last week in malaysia.DAMN.i'm gonna miss her:(

Sunday school~learned that others was suppose to be blessed through me.
~get this.my brother(a.k.a. tone deaf moose) wants to join the childrens choir.GOD
BLESS the old ppl. in my church.

Monday~Went shopping.kumon.nothing much actually.
~waiting to see lav and crystal and zale and bla bla bla tomorrow.

oh well,that's my life.sad eh?

okies.bye.for now....

0 craps made by you.: