? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Darkness has come over the land..


R.I.P Michael Jackson...


Gosh.
it's really unbelievable that he's really gone.
the guy who broke the barriers between the coloured people and the white.
the guy who lived to give back. to children, the sick and the world.
& GOD still took him back.
After a very very short visit to earth.

sigh.

i watched the memorial and my tears never seemed to stop flowing even after watching the entire thing 11 times.
He gave so much but was hurt repeatedly by the world.
How much pain can one take, you tell me?
I just hope that wherever he is now, he's happy.
looking down from up there at his kids and family.
Prince, paris and blanket.. your dad must be so proud of you.
so, be strong for his sake.
Looking at his pics and videos just cracks my heart more and more.
Good people die young...
OHNO!!
I'm gonna die young!
shoot.
it's okay.
nat has my entire funeral planned out.
lol.
wait. does that mean she wants me to die???
oh well. i better go make something out of my life.
~and the ant is out~

1 craps made by you.:

Ames said...

who are you?? scary laaa...