? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 3, 2009

...
today's just one of those days who wanna scream till your lungs get soar.
in my case.. soarer.
uncle freaking kenny is making me repeat my entire J worksheet from the beginning.
dammit dammit dammit.
i've worked my butt out for that man and what does he give me in return? make me do it all over again.
screw it.
suddenly greenday seems to be helping me through screwed up times.
yay greenday! haha.

crystal for some reason has been trying the entire day to hurt my feelings just to claim a title i made up.
well, fyi, she failed.miserably.
why doesn't she get that she'll never beat nicole, i will never understand. =)

It was sonia's birthday today.
Happy birthday Dear!!! =P
got here chocolates but for some reason, she guessed it even before opening it. damn.
but at least that crazy twit's happy. LOL.

It was sheetal's birthday today too.
wished her last night.

dang it.
i'm so broke for this month. and i've still got five more birthday presents to buy. Argh!!
i need to save. or as my mother used to say.. beg,borrow or steal.
lol. the last thing is so not an option. cause i haven't a clue where to steal from. haha.

am now chatting with poh.
who thinks he can threaten me by telling my cousin that i'm not in bed. lame la.
can i highlight my cousin..
dong. =P
now, he claims to be scared of her.
i have so many things to type but i can never remember them all.
unlike sonia who memorizes the entire conversation.
okay,
gotta go curse our stupid teachers for giving us endless homework and a new stupid seni batik shit to do.
it's me signing off.
HAHA.

0 craps made by you.: