? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 21, 2009

Exercise

wheeeeeeeeeee.....

I have been exercising almost everyday of the holidays.
went to play kononnya "basketball" with anna, joevy and joelene and ended up doing everything but that. Haha.
we cycled. more like they(anna & joevy) cycled and joelene & i ran after them.
then, we played badminton.
But joelene kept losing to my mum and my mum LOST yo joelene's BROTHER!!
seesh.

My mum spent 50$ on cd's at the shop crystal told me to go to.
now, every night she makes me watch one of the 4 movies for "Final Destination"
argh.
they're so boring.
we finished the fourth cd yesterday, tonight she's gonna start making me watch "THE OMEN"
ihateit. ihateit.
i hate scary movies i tell you. HATEIT. =(

ANYWAY, sonia's back! and safe! with bryan and mini&old anna. haha.

*Bryan and Yohan last year*

=)

Happy Birthday Bryan!!

:)

Well, that's all then. byebye.

0 craps made by you.: