? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 10, 2008

:D

Hi,

yesterday was loads of fun.i loved it:]
you see,when i reached school and put down my bag,i sat in a very non-stable position.
and my dear nicole took the opportunity to keep pushing me down over and over again.
and when i got up,my butt was covered in mud=.=
all nicole could do was to ask me to sit in that position AGAIN.and i did it.AGAIN.

*stupid me*

then,

we went sewing...i know.i know.lame-ness.
can't agree with you more.
later,i was in a very uncomfortable position.i had to sit face-to-face with lee and crystal.
they were like just staring at me for a good two minutes when i broke the silence and walked away..
big mistake.

they looked at each other and looked at me.i screamed and ran.i couldn't get far.that's when i was lifted in the air twice by the both of them.aarggh!so uneasy.oh well.that's life.

and what eewwed me the most was that the grass i put in angel's shoe yesterday was still in there today.gross.it was all squashed up and yellowee.yuck.she lives like a pig man:]

oh ya..

and the "fried keropok guy" thinks i'm an idiot.

this is what happened.

nicole,mel,crystal,and someone else asked me to buy some for them.so i(being kind-hearted and all-che waa),went to go get it.

i was like..

amelia:uncle,gimme this for fifty cents,

uncle:boleh..boleh.

*he gives it to me*

amelia:uncle,lima lagi.

uncle:nah.

*he gives me another packet*

amelia:uncle,satu lagi.

he stares at me.

amelia:lima dan seringgit lagi.

he sighs and shakes his head.

and all out of a sudden,chak joe yee a.k.a. cicak comes and says..

cicak:uncle,bagi tiga packet keropok.

uncle gives me a cold hard stare.i pay.i walk away.

embarassing la.

ps:don't mind the usage of my manglish:]and my dum-ness.

we had a raya celebration among all the classes.everyone joined in.

except joelene,nat and i.cause someone was upset.no probs for me.i got to sneak out food.then the gang came to us cause(i,the live of the party) wasn't there.HAHA:p

so we had more and more food!yummmy!

ding spilled some of her creation"slurpee" on me.and i was tempted to lick myself.so i did:]LOL!

i tasted yum-yum.then joelene fed me her burger,and ding fed me some cappochino jelly and all i can say is this equation.

mayo+slurpee+cappochino=yuck.

then,i stole joann's container of foood and ran.she caught up with me and took everything away.NOOOO!

and the heron girls came to the class and i had to shoo them=mean girls way:]fun.

later,we went home with paper plates which had crap written on it.

and alia and i told a girl to tell her daddy that the hornbillions ROCK!!she looked at us and hurried away.bother.

and we tried playing frisbee.what a failure that was!

oh well.bye now.

0 craps made by you.: