? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 6, 2008

oh ya...

And nicole said i was a termite a.k.a. a helpless small ant which she'll eventually
SQUASH me to death!

and to make me feel better...crystal did the honours TWICE to show me how it was gonna be done.

and we going round and round a tree.for what?i still don't know.i called nicole and four other creatures appeared behind her.

then after that..when we got down from the pavement..we realised that the tree was bent.On my side!
And crystal went on and on that it was cause i was fat and all that mambo jumbo.Haizz...
Thank GOD..she went home soon.

Then later,my ride came.and i went home too.the end:]

0 craps made by you.: