? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

All alone..

I'm so lonely.
nat isn't replying my message.
everyone happens to be out the exact time that i'm bored.
i just blogged in jcmann.
but no one seems to be replying me.
since they are all away.
D:
I'm stuck doing the project for Youth Carismatic Day.
oh dear!
i'm suppose to collect money from everyone.
oh mama.
i better start calling the team now before i get in trouble.
ooo.
i just finished reading a book my mum ordered from reader's digest.
it's a collection of four books in one.
the story i read wass..umm..what was it again?
??
oh yeah.
the Undomestic Goddess.
really interesting book.
it made me feel like i was her through all those struggles.
it was a good book.
okay.going now.
Chau.

0 craps made by you.: