? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Nooo.

Where is everybodys
They've all gone.
let's see.
~my parents are in the middle east on a vacation.
~my brother is in my aunt's house.
~my sister is at a sleepover.
~Christina is in Penang.
~Nat and the gang are in Youth Camp in Rawang.
~Hilda is nowhere to be seen since Sunday when i went to her house to watch Pirates of the Carribean
~My aunt who is suppose to be taking care of me is in town.

+add them all up+
=amelia's home aloneee.
all by myself..
all by myself..
r good.
at all.
oh well,bye now.

0 craps made by you.: