? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 1, 2008

yahoo:P

saturday was a glorious day for me!
i had so much of fun.
:D
all of us including my aunt,my grandmama,and two of my aunties friends,ken teng and his wife,matilda had to get up at six to go for dim sum.
by the time we all got ready..it was seven.
we were then droved to Ming Court/kot.(i'm not sure:)
the food there was so yummy,we ordered like four times.
then,these ppl i call my relatives,say that their morning can't be completed untill they have white coffee.
so we all drive out to Nam Heong.
and have white coffee.
deeliciouss...
=P

0 craps made by you.: