? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Missing friends leads to boredom

I need to see my friends again!
Argggh..
i miss nat and all of my friends so much.
i wanna go to school tomorow.
can ar?
even angel's going kuku.
she's says she misses me and worries with her not being in hornbill next year,i might not get bullied.
sicko:D
HAHA:}
i watched madagascar 2 already.
i was expecting it to be funny.
they disappointed me bad.
ding and i should be on the crew la.
it'll be so funny:)
YES!
i downloaded the bella's lullaby.
it's so nice and sad..
very very sad..
makes me think of school,and friends,best friends.
noooo...
i'm so emo now.
sigh..sigh..sigh..
see you soon.bye.

2 craps made by you.:

Natasha Tan said...

Ameliaaaa!! I MISSS YOU EVEN MORE LA!!

Ames said...

no i miss you guys more;]