? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 10, 2008

oh my my.

hooi.
nat,your right.
my blog has been abandoned.all due to me careless-ness and naughty-ness.
:}
look.i made a song.
"this little blog of mine..
i'm gonna let it shine...
this little blog of mine...
i'm gonna let it shine...
let it shine..let it shine...let it..SHINE!!"

i think i'm losing it.

I'm really really sorry all you cgmc ppl for not being able to go for the youth camp.
hope you find it deeeep down to pardon me.

and i finally bought the shampoo nat uses that drives me insane!
the smell can make me jump of a building:)
i can't wait to use it.

hey you know what,the bella song sounds quite okayy when it isn't being sung by three monkeys.
which go by the name:Natasha tan
:Crystal chang
:davina ding.
:D
whoops.no offence ppl.
quite boring la the holiday.
i wanna see nicola and mojo jojo!
it's not fair.
i may never ever see them alive again...ooo...

oh well,i'll see you people soon.
byee..

0 craps made by you.: