? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Yay:D

yippie!
My dad woke me at eight today and asked me if i wanted to go shopping.
like that also need to ask.
i mean what's the point of asking when you know the answer is YES!
after i got ready,i went into the car and we were off.
we went boot hunting for my mum to wear in JERUSALEM.
so hard to find decent looking ones with a good quality.
we finally found a pair.bought it and went to Parkson:]
They were having this thai sale going on and we went looking for christmas clothes for alyssa.
but we ended up buying all the clothes for me:)
IT WAS SO lovely.
we had lunch and left.then,we bought pisang goreng and went to my grandma's for tea.
her tea's the best.
yum.
came home.watched the nanny,had dinner and this is where i landed later.
ohboy,gotta go.
tata!

0 craps made by you.: