? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

noo..

i'm gonna be so fat la.
i ate like a pig.not a piglet,a PIG!
i ate lo mah kai.junk food,and later western food.god help me not put on weight.
please!

anyway,i went to tesco in pengkalan yesterday and i loved it:]
it's so big and the stuff sold there is so gorgeous.
i was absolutely delighted.
even more when my mum bought two espirit watches for me:D
one was white.the other purple.
and i bought this really cute shorts for me.
and we bought decorations to make a crown for my brother.
we went home and as i was sticking the shiny thingi on the crown,i was singing
"lalalalalalalalalala..."
and my aunty said that i was a retard.what crap man?i am perfectly civilised.
oh dear.bye now.

0 craps made by you.: